It’s brownie’s blonde sister, and she comes from the same family of deliciousness. Moist, gooey, yummy!
- 1 stick butter melted (113g)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup flower
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. vanilla sauce or vanilla pudding mix powder
- 1 cup white chocolate (chips)
1. Butter an 8×8 in baking dish and preheat the oven to 180C/350F
2. Blend melted butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla extract – combine.
3. Add flower, baking powder, and pudding mix. Then add the chocolate chips (nuts, berries as you please)
4. Pour into pan and bake for 25 minutes in the 180C/350F oven.