So after making the lavender sugar I did want to use it too and here you go.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp. lavender sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- i tsp dried lavender buds
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 425F (220 C) and like a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the flour, lavender sugar, baking powder and salt until well combined and there are no lumps. Then add the dried lavender.
3. Pour heavy cream and milk into the mix and blend until the dough comes together.
4. Turn the dough out onto a well floured surface and give it a few kneads, work in the white chocolate bits then pat the dough down into a thick rectangle.
5. Cut in half, then cut the halves in half and form those into smaller squares, then cut diagonal to get the triangle shapes. Place those on the baking sheet and stud with extra white chocolate morsels.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
And though this is an experimental recipe, the taste test just revealed it’s YUMMY!!!