I love mojitos, especially in the summer time they are great. Now that I am pregnant, I found a tasty work around the alcohol.
- sparkling water
- simple syrup (boil 2 parts sugar with 1 part water until you have a clear liquid, refrigerate)
- fresh mint
- ice cubes
1. Squeeze the juice of one half of a lime into the glass.
2. Add 1-2 tbsp. of the simple syrup to the glass.
3. Layer mint and ice cubes until you have reached the top of your glass.
4. Pour sparkling water of this pretty arrangement.
Decorate with a lime and enjoy.