In the summer time I could solely live off of Raffaello, a type of coconut truffle Ferrero makes in Europe. That might feel good on the inside but will probably look really bad on the outside, hip and belly region in particular 😉 That is why, when I ventured out to make my own version of these coco-nutty treats, I only made 5. That is right a hand full and no more, it’s for the better for all of us, trust me 🙂 And you only need 4 ingredients!!
A decadent coconut, white chocolate and almond treat
- 50g chopped white baking chocolate (couverture)
- 40g coconut milk
- 100g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 white almonds
- Heat the coconut milk in the microwave and pour over the chopped white chocolate.
- Let cool and then place in the fridge until firm.
- Place one tablespoon full of the coconut cream into a small bowl of coconut flakes and set the almond in the middle. Gently fold the chocolate around it and roll in the coconut flakes to cover.
- Store in the fridge.
So what is your summer indulgence, despite Bikini season?!